Friday, March 9, 2007

Happenings

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the beautiful day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it!

I had a wonderful walk to the new outlook tower in the park yesterday, enjoying the raccoon tracks in the mud, the Nile perch I saw in the water, the gator sunning by the shelter and all the bird calls.

Then, disaster struck! I fell on the ironing board while getting it out of the closet and injured my shoulder, hand and knee. Brian Alnes was kind to come over and drive us to the ER, where I was x-rayed and had the thumb casted, which I took off when I got home. I have limited mobility in my shoulder and pain, but I have darvoset for night and Tylenol for daytime use. I am having great difficulty dressing, can't comb my hair, and am very thankful that it wasn't worse!

Due to the trauma, I am having difficulty keeping my shoulder up for typing, so no devotional this morning.

"All things happen for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose."

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis