Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Timing is everything!!

Good evening Dear friends and Prayer Partners!

Because of an early appointment tomorrow, I thought I would send a blessing tonight...

Today I stopped by the Park after haircuts, and just HAPPENED, (God's timing) to see the two Marks and Terry outside Terry's office fastening a suggestion, comment box to the wall. Mark G. said he had tested the Thompson waterseal on the tower and it was dry and he wanted to open it up. Well, I was excited, and he said I could be first to walk out there.

Since there were already people out that way, I didn't expect to be first, but I was among the first dozen to enjoy the beauty and climbed to the second level to admire the view. The construction company did a beautiful job!

I asked one of the Marks to take my picture with the tower in the background, so Mark W. obliged with my last shot. God is good!

Numbers 6:24-26
May the Lord bless you
and protect you.
May the Lord smile on you
and be gracious to you.
May the Lord show you is favor
and give you his peace.

I always thank God for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis