Thursday, April 5, 2007

Doubt, Part 2

Good morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the transitional day that the Lord has made and we will be glad and rejoice in it! The moon has lost one of its edges but was shining brightly through the clouds surrounding it this morning as I stepped out. We should be getting the last of the cool days this weekend. But, Please Lord, we need rain!

The big, fat shiny gator was in his usual spot on the bank yesterday basking in the sun, only this time he had his head up, not on the ground.

I stood and watched the hawk nest overhead, and could see the Mama's tail as she busily tended to her eggs. She and Papa hawk take very good care of the nest. It is huge! They just added more to last year's nest. And another exciting sight! I saw the eagle flying over one of the lakes. I don't get to see that very often. God is good!

From the Promise Bible:

How can I really believe that the Lord cares about me?

Luke 12:6,7 "What is the price of five sparrows? A couple of pennies? Yet God does not forget a single one of them. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to him than a whole flock of sparrows. "

Psalm 139:13,17 "You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - and how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God! They are innumerable!"

We think too little of our worth. The Bible assures us time and again that we are God's precious children; the treasures of His eye. God is not so important that he doesn't care about us. He is too great not to care!

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis