Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Psoaring thru Psalms and Proverbs

Good cloudy morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! What a contrast from yesterday! I stepped outside this morning to see nothing but windblown clouds... no moon, no stars. Well the Lord answers prayers, because I asked for rain, so perhaps we will get it.

My walk yesterday was very pleasant with the cool wind cooling my face. I came across a small tree which had been toppled by the wind and was leaning across the boardwalk. I tried to move it out of the way, but vines were holding it. It was above my head and no problem to a short person. I told Terry about it and I am sure it is cleared away now.

Mama gator was not in sight, but there was lots of movement in the water from various fish and turtles. God is Good!

My Daily Blessings calendar had this yesterday:

God blesses what you set your hand to do as you conduct
your business on a biblical basis and obey the principles of
honesty, fairness and integrity.

BUSINESS
"Do you see any truly competent workers?
They will serve kings rather than ordinary people."

Proverbs 3:21-26 "My child, don't lose sight of good planing and insight. Hang on to them, for they fill you with life and bring you honor and respect. They keep you safe on your way and keep your feet from stumbling. You can lie down without fear and enjoy pleasant dreams . You need not be afraid of disaster or the destruction that comes upon the wicked, for the Lord is your security. He will keep your foot from being caught in a trap."

Wisdom produces honor in our lives and protects us from trouble. Wise people know the difference between right and wrong and choose to do what's right. More than that, wisdom is choosing to apply God's truth and principles to our daily relationships and situations.

I always give thanks for you remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis