Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Encouragrment

Good morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the beautiful day that the Lord has make and we will rejoice and be glad in it! I stepped outside this morning and saw a misty Venus dimly sparkling through the trees, with all the other stars not as bright because of the mist.

As I walked yesterday, enjoying the solitude and listening to the birds chirping, I stopped and looked for the baby gators, which were not visible and Mama wasn't either. Would you believe someone has climbed over the shelter rails and gone down in the mud just to get at the gators!? There are several footprints in the mud all put there around six in the evening according to Francia.

But, on to the tower and on my way, I was delighted to see the osprey pair soaring and gliding and HOVERING over the lake. I just caught my breath and marveled at the way God created them to be able to hang in the air in one spot and flap their wings rapidly and just hover for a few seconds! God is Awesome!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

What do I do when I feel overwhelmed?

Joshua 23:10 "Each one of you will put to flight a thousand of the enemy, for the Lord your God fights for you... just as he has promised."

Be encouraged that the power of God is for us, regardless of the number of enemies against us. God used David to overcome Goliath, Gideon's three hundred soldiers to defeat the armies of Midian, and one hundred and twenty disciples to establish the church in Acts. He joys when working through our weaknesses and limitations.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis