Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Psoaring thru Psalms 32 and 33

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the clear, cool day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! After the overcast, very warm day yesterday, it is nice to have sixtiest weather for a day or two.

As we drove into the park yesterday, I saw a strange sight coming toward us behind the fence. At first, I thought a huge gopher tortoise, but I stopped and it was a HUGE gator. I had never seen one walking toward me, before! He was out of the lake and walking on the dry ground. When he saw us in the car, he plopped down in the grass and was almost invisible from the road. I drove on down to the office to tell Terry, but when I turned around and went back, he was calmly swimming on down the canal, on the other side of the street! That was exciting! He must have been at least 10 feet long! God's Creation is good!

From Psalm 32 NLT:

6 "Finally, I confessed all my sins to you
and stopped trying to hide them.
I said to myself, "I will confess my rebellion to the Lord."
And you forgave me! All my guilt is gone.

Therefore; let all the godly confess their
rebellion to you while there is time,
that they may not drown in the
floodwaters of judgment.
For you are my hiding place
you protect me from trouble.
You surround me with songs of victory.

The Lord says, "I will guide you along the
best pathway for your life.
I will advise you and watch over you.
Do not be like a senseless horse or mule
that needs a bit and bridle to keep it
under control.

Many sorrows come to the wicked,
but unfailing love surrounds those who
trust the Lord.
So rejoice in the Lord and be glad, all you who obey him!
Shout for joy, all you whose hearts are pure!"

Psalm 33"We depend on the Lord alone to save us.
Only he can help us protecting us like a shield.
In him our hearts rejoice,
for we are trusting in his holy name.
Let your unfailing love surround us, Lord.
for our hope in in your alone."

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs.
Amaryllis