Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hope

Good morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the rainy morning that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it!

Due to an early morning appointment to have a heart monitor attached, I am a little late. Tomorrow I have to go at the same time and have it removed, so I may not make it at all.

I drove by a moorhen family beside the street, near a ditch and was thinking how faithful they are to each other. Ma and Pa are together for life and the little ones are under their protection until they are on their own. Humans could use them for a model.

As we came out of the park today, two community service workers were cleaning out the trash washed down from the canal behind the houses and a gator was swimming down the water toward them. I wanted to stay and watch their reaction, but didn't. I think they would move out of the way!

Two of my favorite verses:

There is surely a future hope for you and your hope will not be cut off.
Proverbs 23:18
This was from an Edwards pie box.

Romans 15:13 NKJV Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis