Friday, January 9, 2009

Psoaring thru Psalm 138

Good morning,. Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the cool, sunshiny day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Well, I was a sleepyhead this morning, after staying up late to watch the Gators win the National Championship! Go Gators!! I really like to watch Tim Tebow play, because he is so intense. He had a different scripture on his faceblack last night, Instead of Phil. 4:13 he had John 3:16 under his eyes. He always give thanks to his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ... a remarkable young man of faith! God is good!!

Well, I found out what is going on at the Park yesterday. I talked with Mike and he said all the fencing will be taken down, and people will be able to walk their dogs next to the deep lake between the interstate and the park road. I would not want to do that, because I have seen gators come out of the water and walk to the gate, plus snakes. Also, the gopher tortoises will be exposed. Yesterday, I saw two huge ones ambling about behind the fence which is still up in that section. Mike sent an email to the powers that be, about his concerns, but has not received an answer. The chain link fencing will be stored or maybe used in another park, and the posts will be sold for scrap. I do not know whose idea that is, but it is not a wise one. Sigh. I guess it is not my problem. I told Mike I appreciated him and am glad he is back at Sawgrass. He said he is glad to be back, too.

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 138
I give you thanks,O Lord, with all my heart.
I will sing your praises before the gods.
I bow before your holy Temple as I worship.
I will give thanks to your name
for your unfailing love and faithfulness,
because your promises are backed
by all the honor of your name.
When I pray, you answer me,
you encourage me by giving me the
strength I need.

Every king in all the earth will give you
thanks, O Lord,
for all of them will hear your words.
Yet they will sing about the Lord's ways,
for the glory of the Lord is very great.

Though the Lord is great, he cares for the humble,
but keeps his distance from the proud.

Though I am surrounded by troubles,
you will preserve me against the anger of my enemies!
You will clench your fist against my angry enemies!
Your power will save me.
The Lord will work out this plans for my life--
for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever.
Don't abandon me, for you made me.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis