Monday, April 13, 2009

Psoaring through Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! When I stepped outside yesterday morning, it was the first time I had seen the moon, to realize that it had been full on Maundy Thursday night! For the first time in over a week, the sky was not overcast, so this morning I saw again, the three-quarter moon, almost dimming the glow of the stars.

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday, as I hope you all did. After dinner, we took a drive to Tarpon Springs and saw lots of people walking, shopping, eating and looking along the sponge docks. We drove by Spring Bayou where the cross is thrown every January and then visited Fred Howard Park. It was crowded with people having family picnics and children hunting Easter eggs. Sawgrass Park was also full of people enjoying the wonderful spring weather. God is good!


Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
And He shall direct your pats.

Psalm 34:1-8
I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
And let us exalt His name together.
I sought the Lord, and He heard me,
And delivered me from all my fears.
They looked to Him and were radiant,
And their faces were not ashamed.
This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him,
And saved him out of all his troubles.
The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, and delivers them.
Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good,
Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis