Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Colossians 3:23

Good morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners, This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Well, it is a rainy morning, so far. I can see blue sky but we have already had a few rain showers, which make the strange orange-yellow toadstools pop up in the front yard. There are a lot of big, white toadstools in the park, but these are definitely a strange breed of fungus!

Yesterday I shopped at Publix and shopping really was a pleasure! I only needed a few things, among which was Panko bread crumbs for my fish coating and could not find it. I asked one stocker and he barely spoke English and sent me to the bread aisle, which was about six aisles away from it. Two important looking honchos had been walking around looking at stock and one saw me and spoke very friendly like so I asked him where the Panko was and he said I will take you to it which he did! So...shopping was a pleasure at Publix! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Work hard and cheerfully at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and the Master you are serving is Christ. But if you do what is wrong, you will be paid back for the wrong you have done. For God has no favorites who can get away with evil.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayer with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis