Friday, September 4, 2009

Be a blessing

Good morning, Dear friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it!When I stepped outside this morning, I finally saw the full moon! There it was in the west sitting low and trying to brightly shine through the fast- moving clouds! I knew it was full because I had a very difficult time sleeping last night. I finally got up at 3:30am and read a while before returning to bed.

I saw the most beautiful sight yesterday on the way home from running errands...A roseate spoonbill was flying across Lynch Lake right near us. Oh, the beauty of the pink widespread wings! There's something about pink, right, Cheryl? God is good!

And now, may the God of peace, who brought you again from the dead, our Lord Jesus, equip you with all you need for doing his will. May he produce in you, through the power of Jesus Christ, all that is pleasing to him . Jesus is the great Shepherd of the sheep by an everlasting covenant, signed with his blood. to him be glory forever and ever. Amen
Hebrews 13:20,21 NLT

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis