Thursday, September 17, 2009

God Freely Gives...

Good morning, Dear friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Puffy, fast moving clouds greeted me as I stepped outside this morning. The forecast is a call for rain, but I hope it is clear enough for us to get to the podiatrist's to get Louis's toenails clipped! They are approaching the "concealed weapons" stage!

As we were coming out of the Park yesterday I stopped and moved a little turtle out of the middle of the road. It had been there when we went in, and was still there, as we drove out, so I picked it up and put it in the grass. He may not have appreciated it, but I did not want it to get run over. When I went into the building Monday, I noticed that Mike has watercolor drawings of fish, birds and other wildlife framed and hung on the walls. He is very talented as a painter. When he retires, he will have a hobby, and as a career long study of birds, he can paint them very well. God is good!

God Freely Gives Peace in Troubled Times:

I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make its boast in the Lord;
The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
And let us exalt His name together.
I sought the Lord, and He heard me.
And delivered me from all my fears.
They looked to Him and were radiant,
And their faces were not ashamed.
This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him.
And saved him out of all his troubles.
The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him.
And delivers them.
Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good;
Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!
Psalm 34:1-8

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis