Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Well, did you feel the coolness in the air this morning? For those of you who have been outside this morning already. It is definitely noticeable that the air is dryer. This is the time of year when the A/C goes off and then the inside air is too warm, and the outside air doesn't seem to come in the windows, so back goes the A/C on. I can handle it!

The weeds are growing higher and higher in the park since no mowing has been done, and there is now a chain across the poles warning people to keep out of the borrow pit path. It only takes one gator attack to wake people up! Too bad it had to happen! I saw a beautiful white egret land at the edge of the lake, totally unafraid of gators or anything else in its quest for food. I am hoping to go to say farewell to Mike on his last day today. I hope someone gives him a going away party, or, at least, takes him out to lunch. He is a good naturalist who really loves his work! I will miss him greatly.

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 121

I look up to the mountains---
does my help come from there?
My help comes from the Lord
who made the heavens and the earth!

He will not let you stumble and fall;
the one who watches over you will not sleep.

The Lord himself watches over you!
The Lord stands beside you as your
Protective shade.
The sun will not hurt you by day,
nor the moon at night.
The Lord keeps you from all evil
and preserves your life.
The Lord keeps watch over you as you
come and go,
both now and forever.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis