Monday, December 14, 2009

Psalm 46

Good morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the foggy day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The fog crept in on little cat feet again, but should soon lift. Christmas lights glow dimly in the fog and everything seems to be quiet. Even the traffic noise is dimmed.

Over the weekend as I visited the park, I saw an airboat on the canal spraying the weeds and growth that chokes the waterways and also saw three peacocks in front of a house that was getting a new roof put on. Woodstorks seagulls, and ducks were all gathered around Lynch Lake, while the ospreys were over at the mall watching all the shoppers from their perch on top of the light pole. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

God is our refuge and strength,
always ready to help in times of trouble.
So we will not fear, even if earthquakes come,
and the mountains crumble into the sea.
Let the oceans roar and foam,
Let the mountains tremble as the
waters surge!...

"Be silent and know that I am God!
I will be honored by every nation.
I will be honored throughout the world."

The Lord Almighty is here among us,
The God of Israel is our fortress.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis