Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another morning

Dear Friends and Prayer Partners This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! After a late night waiting in the ER with Louis, who had fluids going in and fluids coming out, Brian and I called it a night when we got the results of all the blood tests. Louis has pneumonia and is in good hands at Bayfront, I hope.

I spoke with his nurse this morning, who is a male and sounds very caring, and he is being turned every two hours because of nasty potential bedsores on his bottom. I will visit him as soon as I shower and get dressed, but I stayed in bed until almost 7:30 this morning. I'm not used to staying up so late.

I appreciate all the love, concern and calls I have been receiving. Please keep up the prayers for his recovery and comfort.

"Trust the past to God's mercy, the present to his love,
And the future to his providence.
St. Augustine.

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis