Friday, January 8, 2010

Praises!

Dear Friends and Prayer Partners!

God has begun to answer prayers. Today Louis spoke words saying, his name and my name after prompting. He also said, "Yep" a lot in answer to questions. When I was feeding him supper, i said another bite? and he said, "No bite", so he is slowly coming back. My friends Gil and Lee, visited today at lunch when he was not communicating very well, and then another friend, John, came this afternoon, loved on Louis and massaged his shoulders and he looked at John and recognized him. We prayed for him after he said "Yep" when asked if he would like us to.

We also prayed for Mr Moses, his roommate, who was grateful for the prayers.

John then insisted on buying my supper and bringing it to me which we shared together after I went home.
Dear friends are good, and God is Good all the time!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis