Thursday, February 11, 2010

God's timing

Good morning, dear friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! I hope some of you were able to see the sunrise this morning! It was glorious! Deep orangy-pink clouds and the bright sun behind them!

God really had His paintbrush out.

I was going over in my mind, how perfect God's timing is; During the month of January, Louis was in and out of the hospital about three times and nursing home the same, then finally, to Hospice, which is a wonderful place. All this time I was using parking garages, which I do not like, and walking miles along corridors, eating at odd hours and not sleeping well.

Because Daryl came down to be with his Dad and me, he was in the bedroom when I got up to throw up in the middle of the night,.due to taking Cipro which caused a bad side effect , When I fainted in the bathroom, Daryl got up to investigate the noise I made as I hit the shower doors and that's when he got the scare of his life at seeing me on the floor. He called the paramedics and there I was in the hospital, while Louis was at Hospice. If Daryl had not been with me while Brian was at the bedside of his Dad, no telling what would have happened to me. (The reason I took Cipro that day was because I was coming down with a cold and had started a hacky cough which I did not want to turn into bronchitis, which would have kept me from being with Louis.) It causes vomiting and diarrhea, both of which I had, violently!

So, in the tests to determine why I fainted, the ultrasound was done , which discovered the blockage in my carotid arteries. God has such a marvelous way of working things out!

One day, my friend, Dan, came to visit and took me aside at Hospice and told me that if I was not with Louis at the end, it was Okay. I was in his heart, and he would know of my love. His words were prophetic, because I was in the hospital with Daryl when Louis took his last breath, and Brian was with him. God had planned everything and had put people in the right place at the right time.

" I know the plans I have for you. Plans to help and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis