Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good morning, Dear friends and Prayer Partners!

This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! I hope some of you were up early enough to see the glorious sunrise! Beautiful oranges and pinks on the few clouds in the sky...it was worth waking up for! I have the heat on this morning because it is a little cooler than the past few days, but will soon warm up.

Well, I am off to the doctor's today for the post-op checkup. I think nothing drastic will be found. I just wish I knew how to painlessly remove the adhesive sticky on my neck. I have tried alcohol and Crisco, (not together) and all it did was loosen the stuff up. Trouble is, I can't see it well enough to get it off. Oh, well, eventually, it will wear off, I'm sure,

Yesterday I saw the usual gator sunning on the bank in his favorite spot in the Park Lots of people were out enjoying the warm weather. And that reminds me, I saw a lone robin on the ground beneath the oak tree in my yard. First time I have seen one this winter. I still like the tiny sparrows better, because they always seem so busy. The robin looks kind of fierce with his beady black eyes! But God is good!

Psalm 46:1-2

God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.
So we will not fear, even if the earthquakes come
and the mountains crumble into the sea.
Let the oceans roar and foam,
Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge!."

Daily Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father. I honor you as my Lord. I acknowledge that You are always present with me. You are the only all powerful and only wise God. You are kind and loving in all Your ways. I love you and thank you that I am united with Jesus and spiritually alive in Him. I thank you for the life that I have in Christ, and ask You to fill me with Your Holy Spirit that I may live my life free from sin. You are the Vine and I am the branch, apart from You I can do nothing. I take my stand against Satan and command all his evil spirits to depart from me. I ask these things in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Amen.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis