Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Roamin' thru Romans 16

Good morning Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! I am writing this in the evening, because tomorrow morning I am going on another great adventure with David. This was unexpected, as I just found out about it tonight, but I am always ready for another bike ride! You will be sure to hear about it tomorrow!

I went to the Park today after I got all my errands run, and it was lovely and cool with turtles sunning on the logs and lots of people out walking. I did not have time to walk, which I should have done early in the morning, but maybe Wed. I will be able to.

We had a good Bible study tonight and lots of friends having a good time with each other. Chuck Swindoll will talk about the lack of spontaneous affection in the church this week. He has titled his sermons, "Love and Kisses." about the holy kiss in church. This is not true in my church, where displays of affection between guys and gals is always shown when greeting each other. I receive "holy kisses" just about every week. God's love is always evident. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Romans 16:14 And please give my greeting to Asyneritus, Phlegon, Hermes, Patrobas, Hermas and the brothers and sisters who are with them. Greet each other in Christian love. All the churches of Christ send you their greetings.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis