Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Psoaring thru Psalm 103

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! What beautiful weather we are having! Blue skies and lots of sun; still chilly in the mornings, but warm in the rest of the day! Just perfect! The fruit trees next door are loaded with oranges and grapefruit, and my beauty berry bush in the backyard is all bloomed out and filling in with leaves. It seems like spring is here, but this is only Feb. so we should have more cold weather, before it really warms up.

After spending a couple hours in the doctors's office yesterday, to find out I'm in good shape for the shape I'm in, I decided to shop a little, which I did, in a quiet store without many people. It was good just to look around and take my time, with no rush. BTW, I really like my doctor. He takes his time and we chat and he really listens. Now everything is electronic and so no paper work. The doctors and nurses walk around with their laptops that contain all the info on every patient. Even the next appointments are on paper now, and you have to cut them out  to post them, Sure don't want the doctors to be robots, next! After watching Watson, the robot, beat two smart guys at Jeopardy last night, I have to remind myself that humans still had to program everything. So we are still good for something!

I went to the Park yesterday afternoon, and was reminded of how God is still in control, and created everything! The big gator was sunning on the bank of the lake on one side and lots of turtles sunning on the other side. Flocks of ibis and the great blue heron were busy doing their thing, which is getting as much to eat as they can every day. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 103; excerpts

Praise the Lord, I tell myself;
with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.
Praise the Lord, I tell myself, and never forget the good things he does for me.
He forgives all my sins, and heals all my diseases. He ransoms me from death
and surrounds me with love and tender mercies.
He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed  like the eagle's.
The Lord gives righteousness and justice to all who are treated unfairly.
He revealed his character to Moses and his deeds to the people of Israel.
The Lord is merciful and gracious, He is slow to get angry and full of unfailing love,
He will not constantly accuse us , nor remain angry forever.
He has not punished us for all our sins, nor does he deal with us as we deserve.
For his unfailing love toward those who fear him is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth. ..
(con't tomorrow)

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis