Thursday, March 3, 2011

Psoaring thru Psalm 121

Good morning, Dear friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! I was listening to the monotonous cooing of a dove and the answering call of another while I was having my quiet time this morning. I believe it is mating time, since  the weather has been so nice. They were probably wooing, (an old fashioned term).

Yesterday, I drove to the park after shopping and going to the audiologist. I saw a couple turtles sunning on the bank of the weir and the younger gator was sunning on the other side of the road, in his usual spot on the bank of the lake. It was a beautiful day and the park is greening up nicely with all the new leaves on the trees, but the pollen was covering the road and still blowing off the trees. It has also piled up on my front porch, and I am waiting for my yard man to come and blow it all off, because if I get the broom out to sweep,, it will fall in my hair and I will also start sneezing. Ah, spring!  But God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:
 

Psalm 121

I look up to the mountains--
does my help come from there?
My help comes from the Lord,
who made the heavens and the earth!

He will not let you stumble and fall;
The one who watches over Israel
never tires and never sleeps.

The Lord himself watches over you!
The Lord stands beside you as your
protective shade.
The sun will not hurt you by day,
nor the moon at night.
The Lord keeps you from all evil
and preserves your life.
The Lord keeps watch over you as you
come and go,
both now and forever.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis