Thursday, December 8, 2011

Psoaring thru Psalm 133

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the chilly day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! My indoor/outdoor thermometer says 48 right now, and the furnace is doing its job of keeping the house warm. I have not used the fireplace, yet, and probably won't until the Tenn. part of the family comes. That is, if it is cold enough.

I was disappointed with the rain yesterday, because my flat roof is still not fixed. I am hoping no more water seeped into the leak. I am not expecting an estimate until Monday. Wish he could have come sooner,.

I did not leave the house yesterday., By the time I got laundry done and chores around the house, it had started raining, so I settled in for a cup of tea and relaxing for the rest of the afternoon. And, BTW, I read that the acorns only fall in abundance every five to seven years, so last year was the big one, because millions fell, and this year , hardly any. Very interesting. I never new that. But the squirrels are certainly not starving, nor the blue jays. Yes, I have seen them with large acorns in their beaks.
God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 133

How wonderful it is, how pleasant,
when brothers live together in harmony!
For harmony is as precious as the fragrant anointing oil
that was poured over Aaron's head,
that ran down his beard,
and onto the border of his robe.
Harmony is as refreshing as the dew from Mount Hermon
that falls on the mountains of Zion.
And the Lord has pronounced his blessing,
even life forevermore.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love and hugs,
Amaryllis