Friday, January 20, 2012

Galatians 6

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! I am gettting a late start today because of the bug man coming , but hopefully, I will be catching up soon. The sun is shining and the cool wind blowing, and, as usual, I am always chilly. Guess my age is catching up with me.

Yesterday I went to the park after shopping at the newly remodeled Sweetbay near my house. I actually had good customer service. A man putting up yogurt products went into the back to see if the truck had delivered  the product that I could not find, and brought it out for me. Yay, him!

Then I was rewarded at the park by seeing the big gator sunning full length on the bank of the lake. On the other side, a patron was taking a pic of an anhinga with wings outspread. The water in the canal was much higher due to the rain Wed. afternoon, so it looks much better. The big gophers seem to be on the move, because I saw the really old one standing in his front door, and the smaller one around the corner standing on his front porch. We were always warned as kids, not to put our hands down in the tunnels, because there might be snakes in there. Of course, I had to see for myself. Fortunately, I did not find one. God is Good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

We reap what we sow

Dear Brothers and Sisters, if another Christian is overcome by some sin, you who are godly, should gently and humbly help that person  back into the right path. And be careful not to fall into the same temptation yourself. Share each others burdens and problems and in this way obey the law of Christ. If you think you are too important to help someone in need, you are only fooling yourself. You are really a nobody...

Those who live only to satisfy their own sinful desires will harvest the consequences of decay and death. But those who live to please the Spirit will harvest everlasting life from the Spirit....

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love,
Amaryllis