Tuesday, February 7, 2012

absence

Good morning, dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the rainy day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it. anyway! 
 

Just a word of explanation for my absence this morning...I had an early appointment with the doctor for my wellness checkup. It's always good to hear a doctor say, "You look incredibly good!" And he mentioned my birthday, so I am sure he meant "in spite of your age". :o) But I'll take any compliments and thank God for my health!

Last night I saw a huge flock of ibis pecking its way down the street and across. They walked through my yard and across the street and just kept moving, and then I saw another flock this morning as I was on my way.

 
I visited Bay Pines cemetery yesterday and took flowers for Louis' grave in memory of his birthday. The sun was scorching, and since my hands were full, I could not hold an umbrella for shade, but it was peaceful and quiet, and only one other person was there besides me and the workers. It was a good visit. God is good!

See you all again tomorrow, Lord willing!

 
Love and hugs, 
Amaryllis