Friday, March 9, 2012

Psoaring thru Psalm 150

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! I actually turned the A/C on yesterday because the house got so stuffy. With temps in the eighties, it takes a while for it to warm up enough to be uncomfortable, but it finally did! The weather will be the same today, so the windows will stay closed.

I got a lot of exercise back and forthing in the newly remodeled Sweetbay super market yesterday. I do a lot of reading of the overhead directories, plus the one on the cart, but still miss some things. But that's Okay, because I need the walking in a place with no pollen!
Speaking of pollen, I went to the park later on, and saw the very large, brown, gopher tortoise crawling at warp speed along the roadside. A guy driving a truck pulled over to look at him and maybe take a pic, but I could not see if he did or not.

 
There is another sign up saying that they are going to start an exotic plant eradication soon; Brazilian pepper trees, potato vines, etc. that have been a plague for years. And speaking of the park, I cleaned out one plastic container of old church stuff and have started going thru thousands of photos taken at various times. I found some of the construction of the new boardwalk with Terry taking Matthew and friend, Dylan on a careful walk, "walking the plank". They enjoyed it! He also took me on a walk on the part under construction. No side rails were up, yet so it was a follow the leader type walk. Ah, memories! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 150

Praise the Lord!

Praise God in his heavenly dwelling;
praise him in his mighty heaven!
Praise him for his mighty works;
praise his unequaled greatness!
Praise him with a blast of the trumpet
praise him with the lyre and harp!
Praise him with the tambourine and dancing;
praise him with stringed instruments and flutes!
Praise him with a clash of cymbals;
praise him with loud clanging cymbals.
Let everything that lives sing praises to The Lord!
Praise the Lord!

Psalm 31:9
I am overcome with joy
because of your unfailing love,
for you have seen my troubles, and 
you care about the anguish of my soul.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis