Friday, May 25, 2012

Remembering

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it!  We had a fierce storm last night for about an hour, which left some trash in the yard which had just been mowed and cleaned up. But I am thankful for the rain, so no complaints.

Brian has left for Sanford where the airport is, so he can catch a flight for Chattanooga to visit Daryl and Matthew, and hopefully, see Shea and the family for the weekend. They will have hot weather, as we will, but, at least, he will be away and get to relax for a couple days. Brian has really been working long hours preparing for the bank merger, so he needs a rest.

As I mentioned, the yard got mowed and cleaned up, even though my yard mans back has been bothering him. I felt a bulge in his spine, which I pray will be fixable without surgery. He is too young to be disabled with a bad back. I went to Subway again and got us some lunch, for when he was finished. Lots of traffic, but I chose a different route and cut off waiting time at a couple lights...getting smarter in my old age. Sometimes wisdom comes with age. :o) God is good!
Because of Memorial Day I chose 2 Chronicles 7:13-14 NLT for a reminder and thanks to all who have served and given the ultimate sacrifice for us:

At times I may shut up the heavens so that no rain falls, or I might command locusts to devour your crops, or I might send plagues among you. Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves  and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sins and heal their land.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love and hugs, 
Amaryllis