Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good gloomy morning, Dear friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made, and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Well, God brings the rain and the sun and is in charge of the universe, so we accept what He brings and rejoice, anyway!

I really didn't know that this much rain was predicted for today, but noticed the radar last night and it was off shore...now it has caused flood warnings. I am thankful for a dry house and shelter. The birds are not flying in the rain, at least, not that I have seen. but yesterday I saw the white dove again, after the short absence. I am wondering if it is a pet, since it does not seem afraid of cars or people. I mostly spent the day resting yesterday, fighting off an infection, but am feeling much better today. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 150

Praise the Lord!

Praise God in his heavenly dwelling,
praise him in his mighty heaven!
Praise him for his mighty works;
praise his unequaled greatness!
Praise him with a blast of the trumpet;
praise him with the lyre and harp!
Praise him with a clash of cymbals;
praise him with loud clanging cymbals.
Let everything that lives sing praises to the Lord!


Praise the Lord!

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis