Thursday, September 13, 2012

Psoaring thru Psalm 100

Good Morning, Dear friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Well, there is definitely a change in the air, at least for a few days! Once again, the air is cooler and drier, with a fallish breeze blowing. Great! It may not last long, and the temp will be up to 90 this afternoon, but that's okay.  It's the promise that counts!

Yesterday I tried to phone the doctor for an appointment, but got the voice mail over the span of three hours, so, I got in the car and drove to the office to see if I could get in. I only had to wait about fifteen minutes and got in to see the NPR, which was fine. Got the problem taken care of with antibiotics prescribed and will soon will fine again...usually  within seven days! Then, this morning, I upchucked half my breakfast! I am thinking this may be due to the antibiotic, but it never happened before when I took it, so I will read the cautions again. ( I know what you are thinking, and no, I am not pregnant! ) Ha, ha, ha!

After I got business taken care of, I drove to the park to relax and found a lot of people out enjoying the beautiful weather. I passed a great blue heron, waited for a squirrel to cross the road, and had to swing by the big tree trimming trucks. There are a lot of trees to take care of, so that is a never ending job, plus all the other parks they have to take care of. But, God is good! 

From the Promise Bible NLT;

Psalm 100     (this is one of the first scriptures I learned as a child in SS.)

Shout with joy to the Lord, O earth!
Worship the Lord with gladness.
Come before him, singing with joy.
Acknowledge that the Lord is God!
He made us and we are his.
We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving;
go into his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him and bless his name.
For the Lord is good.
His unfailing love continues forever,
and his faithfulness continues to each generation.
I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love and hugs,
Amaryllis