Friday, October 5, 2012

One Scripture

Good Morning, dear Friends and Prayer Partners ! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Well! What a surprise in the weather yesterday! It was so hot around noon. I was sweeping the porch and the heat felt like the middle of summer, instead of Oct. No breeze and a lot of sun. Then, as I was getting ready to leave for a church meeting, the rains came and it was a real thunderstorm, so that canceled my plans to go out. But, today, the sun is shining and still not much breeze, but there is always A/C to keep us cool!

I watched a silly squirrel playing in the hedge yesterday...he wiggled all the way through, then climbed up on a very long branch, which swayed down with his weight and then he scrambled off when it went back up and leaped onto another branch. No wonder they eat so many acorns, with all that energy!

I went to the park in the afternoon and saw a beautiful, graceful white egret taking off and what looked like a small gator near the weir. When I came back out the head was not there, so maybe it was a gator. Anyway, God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 139:23,24
Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my thoughts.
Point out anything in me that offends you,
and lead me along the path of everlasting life.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love and hugs,
Amaryllis