Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Psoaring thru Psalm 150


Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it!  Another cool, sunshiny day with oak leaves falling and some pollen in the air..just follow my nose with tissues! Actually, this is a great time of the year. If you want to be warm, just go out in the sun and in the shade, you will be much cooler!

After I did my shopping yesterday, I took a trip to Rollin' Oats, which was very busy. I looked around for awhile, since I had not been there since they expanded. I will have to go in for some take out from their cafe one day. They have all organic and natural foods, which many people seem to want. I even saw a whole pumpkin pie go out in a man's hand. I say pumpkin, because that's what it looked like, but it may have been something else.

 
 I had stopped at Steak and Shake for an afternoon strawberry Sundae at half price and took it to the park, where I sat and had a few slurps. Very refreshing! The black, shiny gator was stretched out on the bank of the lake and  I stopped and looked at it for a few seconds. Also, the anhinga was perched on the weir, with wings folded. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 150
Praise the Lord in his heavenly dwelling,
praise him in his mighty heaven!
Praise him for his mighty works,
Praise his unequaled greatness!
Praise him with a blast of the trumpet,
praise him with the lyre and harp!
Praise him with the tambourine and dancing:
Praise him with stringed instruments and flutes!
Praise him with a clash of cymbals;
Praise him with  loud clanging cymbals.
Let everything that lives sing praises to the Lord! 
Praise the Lord!

I always give thanks for you remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love and hugs, 
Amaryllis      


(I will be taking the rest of the week off and wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!)