Wednesday, April 10, 2013

2 Timothy con't.

Good Morning, Dear friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! I still have the A/C on and since the temps are supposed to get up to the middle eighties today, it looks like I will keep it on.

Yesterday when I was out, the shade felt very good, because the sun was hot! I need to remember to use sun block all over exposed parts. I have had too many skin cancers in the early stages to be careless!

After doing some shopping, I drove to the park and saw the little moor hens paddling around in the lake, runners, bikers dog walkers, and people enjoying a quiet moment of just enjoying the beauty of nature. All the greens are back on the trees and I noticed the jacarandas are now blooming although some of the trees still look barren without many leaves to go with the blossoms. But still, God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT
:

2 Timothy 2:12

If we die with him,
we will also live with him.
If we endure hardship,
we will reign with him.
If we deny him,
he will deny us.
If we are unfaithful,
he remains faithful
for he cannot deny himself.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!


Love and hugs,
Amaryllis