Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Psoaring thru Psalm 23

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Okay, the Lord decided to give us more rain, so it has been coming down steadily all night and all morning.

Yesterday, the meteorologist from 13 posted instructions on how to build an ark, in case we had forgotten his previous posting!  Ha!

Well, I had an unexpected day brightener when a good friend paid me a visit and we chatted for an hour. When he was leaving, I spied two bunnies in the front yard, and then, another one, so when I mentioned last week that we must have a bunny family living around here, we do! David took pics of them and I was going to, but he said he would email me his.  They are cute!

Then I drove to CVS after he left, and on the way, came upon the bad accident at 77th and 16th. Two cars were in the canal, one totally upside down and the other almost in the creek. Turns out no one was hurt, thank God, but there were cars lined up on both sides of the canal with neighbors and parents taking pics and just looking. When I came back about thirty minutes later, the crowds were still there, but the ambulance was gone and the cars were still in the water. The story was featured on TV and the front page of the Times this morning. Scary!

My ladies are coming to clean today, and I look forward to that God still provides for all my needs and God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd
I have everything I need.
He lets me rest in green pastures,
he leads me beside peaceful streams.
He renews my strength.
He guides me along right paths,
bringing honor to his name.

Even when I walk,
through the dark valley of death,
I will not be afraid
for you are close beside me
Your rod and your staff
protect and comfort me.

You prepare a feast for me in
the presence of my enemies.
You welcome me as a guest
anointing my head with oil.
My cup overflows with blessings.
Surely your goodness and unfailing
love, will pursue me
all the days of my life
and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with
thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis