Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Paul's Prayer

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Looks like our cool weather is gone for awhile, because it is going up into the eighties today with more humidity. There is a good wind blowing right now and sunshine peeking through the clouds, so a good day in paradise!

I took my ten dollar coupon to the Publix yesterday and came out with almost everything on my list, which was a lot more than I had anticipated. It looked like they had a big shopping day on Sunday, because a lot of the shelves were empty of the Bogo items. I took advantage of some of them, which were not on my list! I was at the fish counter where I picked up crab stuffed tilapia for my dinner and remarked about a huge whole snapper propped up in the display. He must have weighed about ten pounds! I can only imagine the cost! What a catch!

After I got my groceries home and put away, I drove to the library, which was loaded because of book returns over the weekend, chose my  books in just a few minutes and then checked out. By this time, I was tired, so after lunch I rested a bit, and then went to the park, Lots of people were out enjoying the beautiful weather. I saw woodstorks, not at the park, ibis, an anhinga, and lots of dirt at the entrance to the gopher tortoise hole in the ground, so he has been coming and going. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Ephesians 3:14-23

When I think of the wisdom and scope of God's plan,
I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the Creator
of everything in heaven and on earth. I pray that from
his glorious, unlimited resources he will give you mighty
inner  strength through his Holy Spirit. And I pray that
Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts as
you trust in him. May your roots go down deep into the
soil of God's marvelous love. And may you have the
power to understand , as all God's people should, how
wide, how high, and how deep his love really is. May you
experience the love of Christ , though it is so great you will
never fully understand it . Then you will be filled with the
fullness of life and power that comes from God.

Now glory be to God! By his mighty power at work within
us, he is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would
ever dare to ask or hope. May we be given glory in the
church and in Christ Jesus forever and ever  through
endless ages. Amen.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers
with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis