Friday, November 8, 2013

Paul's Prayer

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Cooler temps and lots of sun this morning, makes for a beautiful day. Because of the different cloud formations yesterday, I drove out Gandy, almost to the bridge, just to look at the clouds.

I could get a different, uncluttered view out there, unlike here in town. It was a nice, warm day, but because it was a working day, not many cars were on the road. I also noticed that gas has gone down again, which reminds me I must go gas up the car today.

I visited the Park and saw an egret looking for food and the moorhen family on one side of the lake. Nearer the boardwalk, there was an ibis. Quite a few people were out, including two mamas pushing strollers, mama getting exercise and baby getting fresh air!

My cleaning ladies tell me that tourists are back in town, because the traffic was really heavy as they were on their way here, Wed., which delayed them a little bit. But with the beautiful weather we have had, no wonder people are coming! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Ephesians 1:15-18

Ever since I first heard of your strong faith
in the Lord Jesus and your love for Christians
everywhere, I have never stopped thanking
 God for you. I  pray for you constantly, asking
God , the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
to give you spiritual wisdom and understanding,
so that you might grow in your knowledge of God.
I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light
so that you can understand the wonderful future
he has promised to those he called. I want you to
realize what a rich and glorious inheritance he
has given to his people...


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers
with thanksgiving, joy and love.

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis