Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Integrity

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The sun is bright and the wind is blowing slightly, but I read the warning that the wind will pick up and it is turning cold with a frost warning for Levy County for tonight!! Hard to believe when it is almost seventy right now!

Well, I could not have had a better day yesterday! Once again, I was completely in the dark about the surprise lunch planned by friend, Mari. Brian is so good at keeping secrets that when he said we were going to Cheddars for lunch, I thought that was a little much since we had reservations for Texas Cattle Co. for dinner. So I had a late breakfast and was taking my time when he called and said he was coming, I rushed to dress and when we got to Cheddar's was completely surprised to find my friends, Gil, David and Cheryl, Mari and Kris waiting for the birthday girl!! Lots of balloons, and gifts and best of all, lots of catching up and chatting. I felt very much loved! Thanks to all for keeping secrets! I also got the promise of another Great Adventure coming up in the near future. Details later...

I took me a long time to read and answer all the best wishes coming in on Facebook! What a lot of friends I have! I am blessed and God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:
Integrity

How does God respond to my commitment to integrity?

Psalm18:20-25
The Lord rewarded me for doing right; he compensated me because
of my innocence. For I have kept the ways of the Lord; I have not turned
from my God to follow evil. For all his laws are constantly before me; I
have never abandoned his principles. I am blameless before God; I have
kept myself from sin. The Lord rewarded me for doing right because of the
innocence of my hands in his sight. To the faithful you show yourself
faithful; to those with integrity, you show integrity.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis