Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Psoaring thru Psalm 91

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it!  Raindrops are dripping off the roof, although it is not raining at this moment. That was the prediction for today, along with falling temps all day and a low in the middle fifties tomorrow. But then, on Sunday, we will be in the eighties again for all week. Yay!

I was watching the weather channel this morning and even on Facebook, pics were shown of hundreds of cars stranded in Atlanta, with some people inside the cars for 10 hours. Makes me think of what they did for sanitary needs... also, people were sleeping on the floor at CVS.! Daryl was sending photos of snow covered cars and about two inches or more on cars and the ground. Schools are closed and a lot of businesses did not open. As I said yesterday, I am glad I live in St. Petersburg!

I had to go shopping yesterday and the sun was so warm, I did not even need a sweater! In fact, I had the A/C on in the car. After I finished, I drove to the Park, and saw the gopher tortoise munching on the sparse grass where he hangs out. He looked like he was smiling. I also saw lots of people enjoying the sun and exercise. The canal is low on water, so it looks like we need more rain to help fill it up! But all in God's timing! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 91:1-10

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare of the Lord.
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is
my God and I am trusting him.
For he will rescue you from every trap
and protect you from the fatal plague.
He will shield you with his wings.
He will shelter you with his feathers.
His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night,
nor fear the dangers of the day,
nor dread the plague that stalks in darkness,
nor the disaster that strikes at midday....

If you make the Lord your refuge
If you make the Most High your shelter, no
evil will  conquer you.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis