Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Psoaring thru Psalm 5

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! This will be another beautiful day just like yesterday, but we are still being warned about the rain and colder weather coming tomorrow evening.  Also, I watched the Gov. of GA and the mayor of Atla. speaking about all the preparations being made so that they do not get caught unawares as they did two weeks ago. Maybe it won't be as bad as they expect, but it is always good to be prepared...just as we do when a hurricane approaches!

Well, my azaleas are blooming nicely, and look very pretty. I am sure that houses with more azaleas than I have are already showing off the beauty that happens once a year. My bushes are very old, but seem to be holding up  well, with trimming once in a while. I haven't noticed the ones in the park blooming yet. Guess I will have to take a look next time I go.

Well, my birthday balloons are slowing losing their gas. 5 are resting on the hearth and floor, and three are slowly sagging and will probably be on the hearth later this week.. But they are a good reminder of a happy day and how loved on I was by my special friends. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 5

O Lord, hear me as I pray;
pay attention to my groaning.
Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God,
for I will never pray to anyone but you.
Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord.
Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.
O God, you take no pleasure in wickedness,
you cannot tolerate the slightest sin.

Therefore, the proud will not be allowed
to stand in your presence,
for you hate all who do evil.
You will destroy those who tell lies.
The Lord detests murderers and deceivers.....

But let all who take refuge in you rejoice,
let them sing with joyful praises forever,
Protect them, so all who love your name may be filled with joy.
For you bless the godly, O Lord,
surrounding them with your shield of love.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis