Friday, March 7, 2014

Jesus, the True Vine

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The wind has picked up and the trees are really twisting and throwing off the seeds, but we have a lot of sun and a lot of clouds. Since it rained nearly all day yesterday, with the weak sun coming out just before sunset, it is good to see sunshine again!

We had tornado warnings and lots of thunder along with the rain yesterday, so I canceled my appointment with the NPR. I thought it was not a good idea to go out in the rain, since I am still healing from the bronchitis. I am happy to say it looks like I am almost through with the coughing, but still have sinus problems, and sound like I am still sick. I feel better than I sound. Also, my lips have healed,including the rawness inside. Still don't know what caused that!
But God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

John 15:5
Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches.
those who remain in me, and I in them, will
produce much fruit. For apart from me you
can do nothing. Anyone who parts from me
is thrown away like a useless branch and withers.
Such branches are gathered into a pile to be burned.
But if you stay joined to me and my words remain
in you, you may ask any request you like and it
will be granted! My true disciples produce much
fruit. This brings much glory to my Father...


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis