Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Faithfulness

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The wind has really picked up and is blowing the trees and bushes  and probably breaking off small twigs and branches again on the freshly mown yard and clean porch. There is a prediction of thunderstorms later today, so this wind is what is bringing it in!

Well, I got in to see the doctor yesterday. Of course, since I was a "walk-in" I had to wait and expected to, but I went through three People mags. ( my favorite in a waiting situation) and still waited in the freezing exam room. I arrived at 3:30 and left at 5:40!  But I was told that I am not going into heart failure...just a bad reaction to the new BP med. I told him I had already had that med and had all the side effects to it back in 2010, but he did not have a record of it. Since I quit taking the stuff, I feel much better and am slowly getting back my energy.Sometimes the meds you take are worse than the symptoms you already had.

Anyway, I was hungry and thirsty by the time I got home and Brian had called to check up on me, then called  my iphone while I was in the doc's exam room. I was the last to leave the office. I did not have time to get to the park, but God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Lamentations 3:22

The unfailing love of the Lord never ends! By his
mercies we have been kept from complete
destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies
begin afresh each day. I say to myself "The Lord is
my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!"
The Lord is wonderfully good to those who wait for
him and seek him. So it is good to wait quietly for
salvation from the Lord. And it is good for the young
to submit to the yoke of his discipline.

I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis