Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Psoaring thru Psalm 73

Good morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! We have had rain already, but not thunderstorms or hard showers, just a light rain. It is still dripping off the roof, and maybe more is coming, , but although it is still not sunshiny, the wetness will move on shortly and we will have cool, drier air later this afternoon. Then, it will be our last cool weather until October!

I did not do much yesterday, except read, but I did get over to the park, I saw such a beautiful sight in a great white heron standing in the middle of the canal,which is very low. Because the contrast between the whiteness and the dark, mud color of the canal, the heron seemed even whiter! Several ibis were pecking away further down. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 73:23

I was so foolish and ignorant---
I must have seen like a senseless animal to you..
Yet I still belong to you;
you are holding my right hand.
You will keep on guiding me with your counsel.
leading me to a glorious destiny.
Whom have I in heaven but you?
I desire you more than anything on earth.
My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak,
but God remains the strength of my heart.
He is mine forever.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis