Friday, May 9, 2014

Discernment

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Sunshine, breezes and temperatures climbing...a day just like yesterday. I can almost see the grass grow!

Brian arrived safely in Knoxville about 8:30 and Daryl was there to meet him. I am hoping my three guys will have a great time hanging out together this weekend!

Newsflash! I just got delivery of some beautiful flowers in a Thomas Kinkade vase! And they smell like flowers!! My guys always have beautiful bouquets sent from Hayes Florist. Brian was apologetic that he would not be here for Mother's Day, but will take me to dinner Monday evening when he comes back from TN.  Love my family!

Yesterday, I returned some books to the library, and then drove on to the Park, There were only about 8 cars total there, so this must be a busy time of year for everyone. A dark, immature, ibis walked across the street right in front of me, and there were the usual squirrels dashing about.  Otherwise, all was quiet. On the way there, I drove by Lynch Lake and saw a fat osprey perched on a wire overlooking the lake. A good vantage point for spying fish! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

James 1:5-9
If you need wisdom--if you want to know what God wants you
to do--ask him, and he will gladly tell you. He will not resent your
asking. But when you ask him, be sure that you really expect him
to answer, for a doubtful mind is as unsettled as a wave of the sea
that is driven and tossed by the wind. People like that should not
expect him to receive anything from the Lord. They can't make up their
minds. They waver back and forth in everything they do.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis