Monday, July 28, 2014

Roamin' thru Romans

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it!  Heat, humidity, but no rain was the story yesterday, and might be the same today. It's hard to believe this is almost the end of July, which means only three months until cool weather! Yay!

I stayed home from church yesterday, because I had not slept for more than an hour for two nights, and was very tired. The reason I was awake so much, was my right foot. Occasionally, I get painful twinges every few seconds in one foot or the other, and it is impossible to sleep with that going on. So I got up and read until 4 AM one morning, and fiddled around on the computer the next night, after massaging my foot for several minutes, which did not seem to do any good. I have talked to a couple doctors about it, but they don't seem to have an explanation. Sigh. But at last, I got a good night's sleep last night and the foot is okay!

The only time I went out was to the Park for a few minutes, but saw a roseate spoonbill, and flock of ibis, pecking around the first entrance bridge. So God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Romans 8:35-39

Can anything ever separate us from Christ's love?
Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have
trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or are hungry or
cold or are in danger or threatened with death?( Even the
scriptures say , "For your sake we are killed every day;
we are being slaughtered like sheep.") No. despite all
these things, overwhelming victory is ours through
Christ , who loved us.


And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate
us from his love. Death can't, and life can't. The angels
can't , and the demons can't. Our fears for today. our worries
about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell, can't keep
God's love away. Whether we are high above the sky or
in the deepest ocean, nothing in all creation will ever
be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed
in Christ Jesus our Lord.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis