Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The weather today promises to be a carbon copy of yesterday. It is already very warm, but the white, puffy, clouds still look so pretty against the very blue of the sky!

I had an appointment with my podiatrist yesterday, and had to wait an hour before I got in to see him. This is very unusual, because I get in and out in half an hour, most times. He only has seven chairs in his tiny waiting room. But, anyway, after the van sat in the hot sun for an hour, it was probably over a hundred degrees inside. However, the A/C cooled it down, and I drove to Steak and Shake and ordered a cooling strawberry milkshake and a salad, which I took home.

I drove on to the park, first, and saw another beautiful white egret in the canal, lots of shade from the oak trees, and what felt like a nice breeze...not too warm.

Well, today I get hooked up for the SEC network; a free phone, and free long distance calls, which is no big deal, since my calls on my iphone are free, anyway.But, I will also save money, because I will be disconnected from Verizon. I am all for that! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 15

Who may worship in your sanctuary, Lord?
Who may enter your presence on your holy hill?

Those who lead blameless lives and do what is right,
speaking the truth from sincere hearts.
Those who refuse to slander others
or harm their neighbors
or speak evil of their friends.
Those who despise persistent sinners
and honor the faithful followers of the Lord,
and keep their promises even when it hurts.
Those who do not charge interest on the money they lend,
and who refuse to accept bribes to testify against the innocent.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs,
Amaryllis