Tuesday, September 30, 2014

God's plans

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Yes, we had rain again yesterday, and, so far, no rain this morning, However, I saw a radar picture showing a large rain band off the coast in the Gulf again, so we will probably have more rain this evening. We are ten inches above normal, already in Sept.!

I had a phone call from my nephew, Russ, in Albany, Ga. that his brother, one of my other nephews, Paul, was in the hospital scheduled for surgery this morning for a collapsed lung and multiple other health issues. Paul is in his fifties and unsaved as far as I know. I later heard from Russ that Paul came through the surgery well. Please pray for him not only for recovery, but for salvation. I would appreciate it.

I was able to do a little shopping, and visit the park before the threatening dark clouds released their loads yesterday. Not many people were in the park but several were walking their pooches; some with two or more doggies on their leashes. I guess it was the time of day for a walk.The large, brown tortoise was looking around for a munch, and a majestic white egret was poised at the edge of the full canal, looking for lunch. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Jeremiah 29:11-13

For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future
and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen.
If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me."...


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis