Thursday, September 18, 2014

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! I must say it is good to see the sun after the rainy, gloomy day yesterday! Six inches of rain!  That's just in St. Petersburg! Lots of places were flooded around the area, but fortunately, it runs off fast.

I did not go anywhere yesterday, because the rain did not stop until late afternoon, so I did not have a reason to leave the house.

Brian came over on his way home from work and dragged the full dumpster down to the curb. It was stuffed with trimmings from all the work that Rick had done on Monday, so it was really heavy. Brian also attempted a couple other things for me, but he was in his business clothes, so I will try to get someone else to take care of the tasks. I am blessed that he lives so close and is always willing to help me any way he can.

I looked out the front window this morning and saw that my friend and cleaning lady is home from her mini-vacation, and I suspect that she is the one who brought my dumpster back up from the curb. She is a treasure!
God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Matthew 5:3-12

God blesses those who realize their need for him,"
for the Kingdom of Heaven is given to them.
God blesses those who mourn,
got they will be comforted.
God blesses those who are gentle and lowly,
for the whole earth will belong to them.
God blesses those who are hungry and thirsty for justice,
for they will receive it in full.
God blesses those whose hearts are pure,
for they will see God.
God blesses those who work for peace,
for they will be called the children of God.
God blesses those who are persecuted
 because they live for God,
for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.

God blesses you when you are mocked
 and persecuted and lied about because
you are my followers. Be happy about it!
Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in
heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets
were persecuted, too."


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis