Thursday, October 16, 2014

Call to persevere

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord had made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! After the clouds yesterday, we are back to breezy, sunshiny, weather and a gorgeous morning! It will still get up to about 80 this afternoon, but with the lower humidity, is quite pleasant.

I puttered around yesterday morning, and did laundry, then Cheryl came and cleaned the house by herself and got very warm with all her work. She was also called to work a few hours at Office Depot, where she has a part time job. She was very busy yesterday!

I got to the park and saw the canal was very high from all the rain, but I did not see any animals except the ever present squirrels. However, when I went around Lynch Lake, I saw a flock of woodstorks or immature ibis. I really could not tell what they were, except that they were unusual. I saw that small gator again, also, the other day.

I drove on down to CFA and bought a salad for my supper and collected my free coffee to go with it! I am not a coffee drinker, but the iced drink with milk was good! And God is good with or without milk!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Hebrews 10:21-25, 35-36
And since we have a great High Priest who rules over
God's people, let us go right into the presence of God,
with true hearts fully trusting him. For our evil consciences
have been sprinkled with Christ's blood to make us clean,
and our bodies have been washed with pure water.

Without wavering, let us hold tightly to the hope we say
we have, for God can be trusted to keep his promise. Think
of ways to encourage one another with outbursts of love
and good deeds. And let us not neglect our meeting together
as some people do, but encourage and warn each other, especially
now that the day of his coming back again is drawing near.

Do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord, no matter
what happens. Remember the great reward it brings you! Patient
endurance is what you need now, so you will receive all that
he has promised.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis