Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Psoaring thru Psalms

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! The grass was covered with dew earlier and a couple days ago, I saw the little brown bunny sitting outside the side garage door, munching on something he found in the grass. He was turned sideways and had blond fur in the front. Very cute!

Well, I took the blanket off the bed yesterday, because we are back to late summer weather. It has warmed up to nearly ninety in the middle of the day, but still no rain. Cooler at night, which is great! October's bright blue weather!

My cleaning ladies came early today, so I had to get up a little earlier and get my breakfast over with a little sooner than usual. But I was ready when they were. As I said before, they live right across the street, so I could see when the garage door came down, and Cheryl crossed the street to drive over. So, the house is clean and I have the rest of the day to do whatever needs doing.

I tried to unload the back of my van at the Salvation Army, but when I got there, a pickup with a trailer was ahead of me and it was loaded with furniture to be unloaded, so I just drove off and will try again another time. I need to add to my stuff anyway, with more to clean out of my closets.

I saw an osprey sitting on the line by Lynch Lake Park, as I was coming home, and a large flock of ibis by the lake. I also drove to the Park and saw the brown gopher munching on the grass right by the parking area. Very few people were there, so no one was bothering him.
God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Psalm 91:1-4

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare of the Lord;
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety,
he is my God, and I am trusting him.
For he will rescue you from every trap
and protect you from the fatal plague.
He will shield you with his wings.
He will shelter you with his feathers.
His faithful promises are your armor and protection.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis