Friday, October 31, 2014

Roamin' thru Romans

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! We still have lots of sunshine, but the wind is picking up as the cold front approaches for tomorrow. It is supposed to get down to 49 for Sunday morning, but will warm up rapidly for the middle of next week.

I shopped at Big Lots for the first time in about two years and was pleasantly surprised to find that the store is completely remodeled inside. What I hated about the store was the disorganization, hard to get around with a shopping cart and general messiness. But, the place was organized, with lots of aisles neatly stacked with merchandise and a large grocery area which I did not get into. However, they had a large Christmas section, which I browsed through and was impressed by. I found what I was looking for, plus a couple other things. I did not go into the furniture part, but probably will in the future just to look around. All in all, it was kinda interesting.

I went to Audibel and since they now have two audiologists there was no waiting, so Keith took me right away and commended me on taking care of my aids. He said some people only come in when they have a serious problem. He likened it to a car which needs to be serviced regularly, so problems do not develop. He has a wonderful manner with people and I like him very much.

After that, I cruised through the Park and saw picnickers, dog walkers and a flock of ibis moving as one over the hills. It was nice and peaceful. God is good!

Romans 8:25-30
 And the Holy Spirit helps us in our distress . For we
don't even know what we should pray for,  nor how we
should pray. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings
that cannot be expressed in words. And the Father who
knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the
Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God's own
will. And we know that God causes everything to work
together for the good of  those who love God and are called according
to his purpose for them. For God knew his people in advance
and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son
would be the firstborn, with many brothers and sisters.
And having chosen them, he called them to come to him.
And he gave them right standing with himself, and he promised
them his glory.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving, joy and love!

Love and hugs.
 Amaryllis