Monday, October 6, 2014

Wisdom from Deuteronomy

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! I spread a blanket on my bed yesterday, because I woke up cold Sunday morning! For the first time since spring, I wore my longer sleeved top and a light jacket to church. I must say it is nice to have the cooler temps and lower humidity, but I really like to be warm when I sleep.

Well, I have two TECO trucks outside waiting to dig up the gas line and replace it. They have not come to the door yet, but I was already notified last week and then one of their workers did some preliminary digging and filled up the hole, then a city inspector came and located the water line to make sure they did not break that when the digging commenced. Seems that all the old gas lines are being replaced and newer, more modern ones will be installed. They have promised to replace the grass, so, hopefully, they will leave it looking neat.

My neighbor, friend and cleaning lady brought my garbage can back up this morning, just as the yard guys pulled up. I told Brian yesterday that they would bring it back, if Cheryl didn't beat them to it! She did! She also did the same for her friend, Kim, and then her own. A busy lady! She is a blessing!

I saw a wood stork at Lynch Park yesterday on my way to church, and when I visited the Park after church, I was amazed at all the people out enjoying the cooler weather! The canal was up again with all the rain preceding the cold front, and the ibis and egrets were engrossed in fishing. God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Deuteronomy 33:26-27
There is no one like the God of Israel.
He rides across the heavens to help you,
across the skies in majestic splendor.

The eternal God is your refuge and his everlasting arms are under you.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis