Friday, October 24, 2014

Zipping thru Zephaniah

Good Morning, Dear Friends and Prayer Partners! This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! We have another sunny, coolish morning, but heating up before long. I really like this time of year, when it is not too hot and there is less humidity.

Yesterday, after I had been shopping at Disston Plaza, I drove on out to the Touchfree Car Wash and got the van washed nice and clean. The air was dry enough that by the time I got home, there were only a few drops on the car. Now, if only the carpet inside was vacuumed...All the pay cleaners are out in the sun, and since I avoid the sun because of my nose, it is not practical for me to do it. I usually just sweep it out, but it is not something I obsess about! I noticed on the way that a couple gas stations were down to 2.87! Yay!!

I noticed at the park that the water has gone down quite a lot in just a couple days, but the ibis still like to peck around on the muddy banks. A few more people were enjoying the park, which was good on a perfect weather day! God is good!

From the Promise Bible NLT:

Zephaniah 3:17

The Lord your God has arrived
to live among you. He is a mighty Savior:
He will rejoice over you with great gladness.

With his love, he will calm all your fears.
He will exult over you by singing a happy song.


I always give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers with thanksgiving,
joy and love!

Love and hugs,
 Amaryllis